Monday, June 1, 2009

back in my previous post
I mentioned bout posting bout artist right ?
well.
here's it..

both my fav for the time being ..

David Archuleta & Paris Hilton

been checkin out some of the vids


David was in the Philippines on May 14
about a month aftr he was in KL
he did a concert there
and of course interviews
found this one..
where the mc is probably..
" fat hao-ing " or never see artist bfore




they jz take pics infront of the audience
while a show is going on
= =
lik some crazy mad girls
then comes some local artist of theirs performing
and aftr that ..
they had a request..


artist : " we have a request .. "
mc : " what ..? what's your request.. ? "
artist : " can we KISS him ? "
* three screaming together *
" fat hao-ing "
David : " I dont know if you wanna kiss me..
you know .. I'm kinda.. "

* obviously he dont want you kissing him
= = ''

He did a concert in Manila
howevr .. he sang ..
Zero Gravity and My hands there
which he didnt sing here
so unfair =S

Zero Gravity



My Hands





Paris Hilton



found this video bout Paris
kinda funny , the mc is ...
no comment = =
meanwhile ..
get to check out Paris Hilton's crib





toodles ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...