Saturday, July 11, 2009

PeaceHeaven


was at Genting last weekend

love the place lotsss
the sun is burning up there
so its quite hot in the afternoon
overall it was okay


nothing much to say
let the pics do the talking








neverending hall way





saw lots of faces ?
























































my drawing


another one ;)


Genting theme park


last day of genting
passby Genting Starbucks



how could you not love Genting ?
* ps : pics not in order, sorry.




on tuesday I was not feeling well , but I push myself to school
came home and rest
slept awhile and after I woke up
found out that I had fever
bad sore throat and flu

feeling weak for the night
skipped school on wednesday
Sighhh
how come our school havent kena H1N1?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...