Monday, August 10, 2009

Futsal


Yesterday , went for a time of
Sports
* yeah , sports !! *
at Taman Segar's futsal court
with some boys and gals
hit the spot in the evening
gather people up
Charis vs FGA
- we are in white -


watching the game



I did step in the field
for awhile at least =X
and I did sweat

we had players and dancers at the same time
some of us jz dont wanna go in
so we had dance session along the corridor


the game going on


we played till the sky's dark
and we went for mamak after that

reached home around 10 something
was quite tiredd already
2 days in a row so many events
thats a good thing
slept in class alot today
pretty tireddd

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    This is PuiSee here. From your blog i found that you went to a futsal court at taman segar. I'm interested to go there for a game, i'm staying near leisure mall.

    Can you roughly tell me where exactly the court is located? any landmark?

    you may reply me to my email puisee86@hotmail.com @ call me at 0123307631.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...