Saturday, August 22, 2009

Genting





Stay tuned..




_______________________________________________________________

* Updated



Last Saturday ..
went for seminar in PJ for awhile in the morning

surprised I wasnt that tired or sleepy

the speaker is entertaining





after that we had our lunch

MCD
drive-thru






the beef burger
looks like.. but it taste good




it started to drizzle abit






then half way travelling to Genting
it rained

yes , it rained



first time I'm going up to Genting when it rains

so syokkk



it was ice-cooling-cold
the fresh air was so strong
feel like I'm in a fridge
syok giler

I didnt bring my jacket up
or anything to keep me warm
luckily my friend borrowed me hers
it was freezing
but we didnt stay outside for long

watched movie in timesquare

UP


was not bad



then he head to motion master

while waiting..


and next ..
I tried rock climbing / mountain climbing
for the first time
and its fun
wanted to try archery
but I'll keep that for next time











the weather was really good before we left
awww..






after all the fun
we finally went down for dinner and head back home
such a tiring day
but I enjoyed myself
a day not to waste in my hols
Fabulous


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...