Monday, December 28, 2009


Genting ♥


my panda eyes are so heavy and ugly. crazy !

Finally , I went to Genting ! I always wanted to go there whenever I feel like going but sadly nobody can fetch me there. Thanks to Kelvin Liew , my dream came true !

few nights without sufficient sleep

my life was like

wake up.out.sleep.wake up.out.out
so tiring !

but I never regret having all those fun

I'm happy ;]



the night's still young


and I'm so happy till I want cry I saw a Lamborghini parking outside at Genting !
I went ci xin immediately
Idk why, haha !
















watch the scenery while eating cup mee outside

something I would never miss doing when I'm in Genting


we rotted while waiting for sunrise
lots of craps
LOL













and we went back after that cause I was so tired
and he needs some rest too
I hope I gain back some sleep ~


btw

Happy Birthday

to

David Archuleta








Ciaoz ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...