Thursday, December 3, 2009

♥ Lovely Taiwan.
-----------------------------------------------------------



my holiday vacation at
...
TAIWAN :)

Late update cuz I'm still sick !
just came back from that place last friday


loving the night street there
so busy *



been to Taiwan for a week and I enjoyed :)
Long story for the whole trip
so I'll just blog briefly and let the pictures do the talking

First Day ..

our transport to Taiwan ♥


Chocolate heaven in KLIA


arrival


the nice apartments


ate beef noodles for dinner and it was the BEST !*


the dessert was the best !
red beans with " crystal jelly "


tau fu fa with "crystal jelly " also


beautiful night scene


the Next Day ...
at 九份



the biggest meatball I ate *



rainy street




the expensive rice


special ice-cream



Beach









those big ones 是鹅蛋



castle


Taipei 101 mall
























* behind the scenes * photoshooting



fried crab ! taste good



evening market









臭豆腐



Food court in market










Going home ..


that's all for pics I'm uploading here
uploaded more of them in my Facebook album
here :

Link

not much to say
很羡慕 Taiwan girls 的外貌.

80% of the girls go out with make up

40% of the pretty girls smoking there
and
my first time
泡温泉 and I dint took a pic
I love the food the MOST
gonna go back there for shopping when I'm rich
I will Miss Taiwan !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...