Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Everyone ! ♥




Thanks Charlene Low , Kins Lim & Kelvin Liew !



I thought it was gonna be another lonely Christmas for me
but it all changed after a plan was made


24th Dec
I was kinda sick when I woke up in the morning
Leneslow dated me last night
and I agreed to meet up with them
but I msged them to ffk cause I couldnt get my mood
but I felt bad aftr that
cz its christmas eve
and I dont want them to be dissapointed

I prepared and rushed to sg wang

was so happy to see them
and I met Alex Lim too
so much dramas and laughters

and someone treated me sushi king after they left ;D

I went home after that
spent my time sleeping for the night of christmas eve

25th Dec
I woke up early midnight of Christmas day
and
I was so happy
that I went for my all time favourite
POOL session
at midnight hour
AND
I'm HAPPY enough

drank beer after that
haih
and went back to sleep






ps : sorry no pics , I was dumb enough to bring my camera without memory card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...