Saturday, January 9, 2010

Back To School






I survived my first week yet my last year in school
Guess everyone didn't enjoy their week much
Personally , I don't like going back to school everytime it comes to January
In fact , I hate this feeling
It will be the suckiest time of my life
Luckily , this is the last time.

I had sleepless and restless nights for days
and its so ' The-Fabulous '
Being in school just kills me to the bits !
I don't know how to survive for the following days
SPM this year and I'm hoping that it is tomorrow !
I Can't suffer this any longer
and I just wanna end this fast.

I wanna be 18 and legal.
Breathe my freedom and leisure
Have fun to the max
and enjoying every second of my life

Unfortunately ,
as age grows , greater responsibility awaits us in the future

Time to grow up and work hard.


This is so not me


Hey , I Miss You lots !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...