Sunday, October 3, 2010

Step Up 3D



The story begins in traditional video style, as several of the film's characters are recorded and asked a series of questions about why they dance. The film then cuts to Moose (Adam Sevani) and Camille Gage (Alyson Stoner) who are both dancers and attend New York University. ... (plot here )

How awesome late update this is.
btw, I've watched this few weeks back and would luvta give a good rating for this blasting movie


Scenes from the movie













Lastly, I want an Audio System like this !!
*feel like making my room a semi-studio* lols



I believe most of you have watched this movie . Well , rating from me would be 8/10
Not bad to give it a second shot for their dance, hah

If you haven't watch this movie, what are you waiting for ?
Grab those tickets and check in the cinemas now
* before the show gets out the list ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...