Sunday, September 27, 2009


D.e.a.d blog


Tsunami at Haeundae




watched this movie last sunday
it was quite boring though
predictable ending and story guideline
usual tsunami outcome
nothing much

didnt really have much to blog about
wasted one week of my holidays
was pretty busy
* thou I dont know what I'm busy about *
missed out lots of outings and partiess
Grrrrrr.. gonna get some back !

just had a major exam on friday
did pretty bad
screwed up my paper
school is reopening soon
I guess I better get some rest before I struggle again

much to do and challenges to face
have to be strong
awaiting the next school holidays to come
thats when I get busy again








dont like my blog dead
will find more things to post soon
* if I have the time
stay tuned
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...